Want to pitch or submit a guest post and write for us? We are now accepting guest posts!
Post topics should be highly relevant to Trapping what we write here at McFly Fishers and be around 1000 words or more.
We expect professional contributors who have great knowledge about animial trapping/hunting/outdoors and high quality content.
Guest post guidelines
- Articles must be at least 1000 words or more
- 1 Link per article only
- Content MUST be original and pass copyscape
- Scannable to the eye with lots of subheadings
- The articles must be informative, useful and interesting to our readers
- We reserve the right to edit articles
- If you’re interested, please send us an email via the contact page with the subject heading guest post.
We look forward to hearing from you!